Famous Hanuman Temple in Uttarakhand The essence of the Gita is the Shri Ramcharit Manas. The essence of the psyche is the Sunderkand and the essence of the Sunderkand is Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa is also perfect and pure. We know what Goswami Ji has said at the beginning of Chalisa.
श्रीगुरु चरन सरोज रज, निज मन मुकुरु सुधारि।
बरनठं रघुबर बिमल जसु, जो दायक फल चारि॥
बुद्धिहीन तनु जानिके, सुमिरो पवन-कुमार।
जल बुद्धि विद्या देहु मोहि, हरह कलेस बिकार॥
Tulsidas ji has asked for three things for people like us, for seekers and siddhas – force, intelligence and learning. Give me your strength, give me your wisdom, give me your knowledge.
These three-dimensional demands have many meanings. We need these three in life. Nothing can happen without force. The Upanishadic ideology says that the soul does not attain to the powerless. Force is needed, but if only the person gets strength and intelligence does not come, then this force will cause violence, spread terror. This is why intelligence is needed.
Lord Hanuman Ji who defeated the crisis
Lord Shri Krishna says in the Gita that the seeker who joins me constantly and worships me with a unique sense, I give him wisdom. If there is no strength and wisdom, then tomorrow it will disintegrate, it will make the world compassionate, therefore, intelligence is needed. Intelligence only Not full of intellectualism. The intelligence of many people is sharp.
If it is sharp, but there is no sensation, no compassion, or emotion, this intelligence also leads to downfall. Kills the person. This is why knowledge is needed. Force binds others, intellect sometimes puts itself in bondage, so knowledge is also needed. Knowledge is what liberates. We need liberating learning. Hanuman Ji has all three. There is a lot of force.
सुमति की कोई सीमा नहीं है। विद्या तो है ही…
बिद्यावान गुनी अति चातुर, राम काज करिबे को आतुर।
When there is force, there will be action. A weak person can only think of effort and action, does not put it into action. When we plead with force, we are also asking for Karmayoga. May we become karma yogis. Demand for intellect is a demand for knowledge. The demand of Vidya is in my understanding the demand of Bhakti Yoga. The question will arise that there is knowledge in devotion, how is learning. The mind states that both Maya and Bhakti are feminine forms. I would say Maya is avidya, devotional science.
Devotion is a science. When our body wakes up in the laboratory, just like when hydrogen and oxygen are mixed in a certain amount of water, water becomes like this, when we wake up in the same way, our pain or happiness become tears in association with white particles. Bhakti is not madness, devotion is not even a charge. Devotion is the name of the supreme senses. Although in devotion the man sings, dances are stunned, but it is fully conscious. Knowledge is called that which liberates. We also need such knowledge from Hanuman Ji, which frees us from the arrogance of force and intellect.
Hanuman ji, Rama’s name and Ram Sethu
In today’s crisis time, we need force. We need special intelligence. Knowledge is needed. Spiritually strength means self-confidence, morale is required. In the situation we are going through, the morale of the elders can be shaken. Hanuman Ji provides us with spiritual strength and morale. Provide learning, that is, spiritual learning. Look at Hanumant’s character, Hanuman Ji discovered mother Janaki by force. Janaki is the supreme soul. The soul is not attainable to the weak.
The one who became the bridge, Hanuman Ji did his pivotal work in the creation of wisdom under the guidance of Nal-Neel. Nal-Neel was blessed that the stone they would touch would float in the water. They knew craft deeds. The stones were floating but used to move around. Could not connect with each other. Connection of the bridge was necessary. We have heard from saints, Hanuman Ji said, do one thing. Write “Ra” on one stone, “M” on the other. The two will join. This is intelligence. In this way, bridges were formed with the joining of stones and then finally Nirvana of Ravana. It all happened through learning. Vidya frees and binds Avidya. Hanuman Ji succeeded in bringing Ravana to nirvana through learning. We are going through a situation of special descent. In this case, this triangle is very much needed. May our morale remain.
Famous Hanuman Temple in Uttarakhand
Hanuman is pranavayu and everyone needs pranavayu. If you want to succeed in Ramantra, Ramabhakti, Ramaprem, Ramraj, and Ramkatha, then Hanumanta should be given plenty of shelters. I believe that no matter who you are, and whoever you practice, Hanumanta shelter is necessary for success in that.
Whatever your religion, cultivation method, leaving prejudice, and taking shelter of Lord Hanuman, Sadhana will definitely be successful. Hanuman Ji speeds up the spiritual practice. They cannot be tied to one country, one era, one religion, and one method. Everyone has a life. One who has the strength in his lungs can get the same amount of pranavayu (प्राणवायु).
Some people say that women should not worship Hanuman Ji. This assumption is completely wrong. After the slaying of Ravana, when Hanuman came to Sita in Ashoka Vatika, the demons of Lanka also worshiped Hanuman Ji. When the demons of Lanka can worship Lord Hanuman, then why can’t our country do great sisters and daughters. The sisters also have full right to worship him. Hanuman belongs to everyone. Yes, if there is a special ritual, the matter is different.
There is a belief about Hanuman devotion that anyone who praises Hanuman Ji with full devotion. Bajrang Bali showers his blessings on her. There are many such Hanuman temples in the Himalayan state of Uttarakhand, whose vision removes all the suffering. There are many temples of Lord Hanuman in Uttarakhand. But it is also said that Sankatmochan was born on this land of Uttarakhand, known as Devbhoomi. Know about the famous Hanuman temple in Uttarakhand.
- Hanuman Temple, Neem Karoli Baba Ashram (Kainchi Dham) Nainital: This ashram, located about 17 km from Nainital, and the temple of Hanuman Ji was constructed by Neem Karoli Baba Ji in 1964. Was done, also known as Kainchi Dham. Baba Neem Karauli was a devotee of Lord Hanuman, had built around 108 Hanuman temples in his lifetime. Hanuman Ji’s Kainchi Dham temple of Uttarakhand Devbhoomi is a place where anyone who takes a wish does not return empty-handed. In this Dham, Baba Neem Karauli is considered to be an incarnation of Lord Hanuman.
- Hanumangarhi Temple Nainital: The temple is located about 3 kilometers on the observatory route via Tallital in Nainital. This temple was built by Neem Karoli Baba Ji in 1950. From here, one can see the golden views of the many peaks of the Nainital mountain and the plains. In this Patritra temple. There are idols of Lord Rama-Sita Ji and Lord Krishna made of Ashtadhatu. On the other side of the hill of the temple are Shitala Devi Temple and Leela Shah Bapu’s Ashram. People also come here to watch the sunset in the evening.
- Hanuman Temple Auli, Chamoli: Hanuman Ji is related to Auli in Uttarakhand, during the Ramayana period. The residents here believe that when Lord Rama’s younger brother Laxman became furious while fighting Meghnad, Hanuman Ji came to Uttarakhand to take Sanjeevani Booti on the face of Shreshyan Vaidya. At that time Hanuman Ji rested for some time in Auli. The place from where Hanuman Ji took Sanjivino Booti to save Laxmanji’s life is called Dronagiri.
- Sri Hanuman Dham, Chhoi Village, Ramnagar: This temple situated in Chhoi village, eight km from Ramnagar. Bajrangbali Hanuman Ji is depicted in different expressions inside the temple which looks very grand from the outside. The peaceful atmosphere of Chhoti village gives positive energy to Shree Hanuman Dham. In this secluded temple, many devotees from every country and world visit every year.
- Hanuman Chatti Temple, Badrinath: This temple is located at a distance of about 286 km in Rishikesh. This temple is located at a distance of 34 km from Joshimath and about 12 km from the Badrinath temple. The mythological statement is that in the legend of Mahabharata, Bhima was proud of his power, then Hanumanji met Bhima as an old monkey. Lord Hanuman embraced Pandava’s brother Bhima at this place and crushed his arrogance. Along with the temple, it is also a popular trekking destination. In winter, the doors of Lord Badrinath Temple and Hanuman Chatti Temple are closed.
- Shri Sidhbali Dham Temple, Kotdwar, Pauri Garhwal: Shri Sidhbali Temple is an ancient Siddhpeeth Temple of Bajrangbali Ji situated in Pauri Garhwal District on the banks of river Khoh of Kotdwar. Shri Sidhbali The temples are located at a distance of about 37 km from Lansdowne Hill Station. Two natural Pind are located inside the temple, one of which Hanuman Maharaj Ji and another Guru Gorakhnath are headed.
- Chandrabani Temple, Gautam Kund Temple, Dehradun: Chandrabani Temple is a famous temple located in Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand state, which is dedicated to Goddess Chandrabani. Nestled amidst lush greenery and Shivalik hills, the temple is also locally known as Gautam Kund as it is believed that Rishi Gautama lived in the vicinity. According to the legend, Hanuman Ji was born in Gautam Kund in Chandrabani, Dehradun. It is here that Anjana, the daughter of Gautam Rishi, did penance and gave birth to Hanuman Ji. It is here that Gautam Rishi brought the river Ganga, since then till now the water coming out of the pond from here is considered as the form of Ganga, worshiping and bathing, etc. are done.
- 11 Mukhi Hanuman Temple, Jamunwala, Dehradun: Jamunwala in Dehradun is the only one in Uttarakhand and India, there is 11 Mukhi Wala Hanuman Temple. In this temple, Ravana worshiped the ten Rudras of Lord Shiva and recited the ten-headed Ravana while chanting Mahamrityunjaya. But when he misused Lord Shiva’s boon, Shiva Ji took birth as 11th Rudra avatar Hanuman Ji for his destruction and service to Shree Rama.